PROS AND CONS OF OPEN RELATIONSHIP
In recent years, open relationship have been spreading, which are characterized by the fact that people meet from time to time, have intimate relationships, but do not live together. Sex is the main factor that unites such a couple because partners have neither moral nor material responsibilities.
WHAT IS THE REASON FOR SUCH UNIONS: IS IT FASHIONABLE OR IS THERE A LOW LEVEL OF MORALITY IN SOCIETY?
Oddly enough, but in most cases, the initiators of such a relationship are women. They do not want to take on additional responsibilities, marry and have children, they build a career and manage their own lives.
Open relationship for women with just such a lifestyle. This is beneficial for them, as there is a sexual partner and minimum responsibilities. Regarding men, they prefer free relationships in individual cases, for example, when they make a lover. In addition, open relationships are suitable for male boys who have not yet matured, as well as for men who are divorced but maintain intimate relationships with their ex-wife.
ADVANTAGES OF OPEN RELATIONSHIP – PROS:
- A person always has a sexual partner;
- Open relationships free a person from all moral and material duties;
- Between partners with open relationship, there are no quarrels at the household level, they do not make incomprehensible claims to each other;
- Separate accommodation provides passionate relationships between partners;
- Such a relationship is more harmonious since there are practically no reasons for quarrels.
NEGATIVE SIDES OF OEPN RELATIONS – CONS OF OPEN RELAIONSHIP:
- Partners can have not one, but several open relationships with different people, which is not very pleasant;
- There are times when one of the partners really loves, and agrees to an open relationship only in order to be near, and the beloved person may not even be aware of such feelings. Maintaining such relationships is very difficult psychologically, especially in cases where a loved one perceives relationships in the form of an interesting game.
- In most cases, open relationships are short-lived, since at a subconscious level, each of us strives for constancy and over time overestimates our life position.
- Open relationships cannot be relied on, because partners do not want to have certain responsibilities to each other, so this is more a partnership to meet sexual needs than a relationship.
Each person should have the right to choose which relationship suits him best, but in most cases they cannot replace their family with Open relationships.