How Often Do Married Couples Have Sex? What Is Married Sex Life?
Sex is not only a very pleasant experience but also a physiological need. Regular lovemaking helps to improve health, increase vitality and psycho-emotional balance. Therefore, the answer to the question: “How often do you need to have sex?” It is very categorical: as often as possible.
How Often Do ‘Normal’ Couples Have Sex?
Sexologists recommend that couples perform marital duty at least three times a week. However, do not try to turn sex into a “commitment” – love by duty gradually from great pleasure can turn into a boring ritual.
Some couples get to the point of absurdity, almost making up a schedule of copulations. You need to satisfy your needs by mutual desire, and not follow the rules established by someone.
Also, do not chase the quantity – it is better to improve the quality. It is important that both partners receive not only physical, but also sensual satisfaction. With the right approach to sex, the wife will never “get a headache”, and the husband will rarely look at pretty girls in a mini.
Each Couple Has Its own Norm
What determines the frequency and number of sexual acts in family life:
- the temperament of both partners – ideally, when he is similar, not very good when one of the couples is cold in the sensual sphere, and the second, on the contrary, wants “always and everywhere”
- from age – if in youth a desire arises from the slightest pretext, then at a more mature age, partners lose part of their temperament, sex becomes calmer, but also more qualitative, sensual
- from habits – addiction to alcohol, fatty foods, and copious libations negatively affects sexual activity
- from a lifestyle – here such a concept as sublimation stands out – the replacement of sexual desire with work, intense sports training, and art classes
- it’s no secret from the nationality that men with “hot” southern blood have elevated levels of testosterone, and as a result, violent temperament. It is unlikely that such a husband will be satisfied with the standard 2-3 times a week.
Sex After The Marriage: HOW NOT TO NULLIFY IT
If being in the status of “a couple of” lovers just can not get enough of each other, making love constantly, often experiment, pay a significant amount of time a prelude, then after marriage, most couples have intimate relationships become colder.
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
- Establishment of a joint life. It takes a lot of time and effort. At the same time, sex is relegated to the background.
- Lack of romance- The partners seem to have achieved each other completely, so all the romantic manifestations that can kindle feelings become seemingly unnecessary. Romance is replaced by evening gatherings at the TV and a discussion of the construction of everyday life.
- The appearance of children- The child becomes the center of family life, caring for him takes away all the time and effort. At this time, partners simply forget about sex.
WHAT OTHER REASONS LEAD TO A DECREASE IN SEXUAL RELATIONS:
- a large number of quarrels, clarifications of relations;
- complexes of one of the partners regarding appearance;
- passion for computer games;
- unsuitable contraceptives.
HOW TO ESTABLISH A SEXUAL LIFE:
- remember romance – arrange unexpected surprises for each other, make dates
- Experiment in bed – include role-playing games in the love arsenal, get acquainted with the assortment of “adult” shops, arrange unexpected sex in unusual places
- show concern for each other, say compliments, praise your partner even in small things.
Leave a Reply