The way to a woman’s heart is through her funny bone. And there’s no better way to get her smiling than with cheesy pick up lines
List 1 Cheesy Pick Lines (1 – 250)
1. Are you forgetting something? (What?) Me!
2. Would you hold this for me while I go for a walk?
3. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
4. Are you African? Because you’re a frican babe.
5. Are you Australian? Because you meet all of my koala-fications.
6. Are you French because Eiffel for you.
7. Are you Hurricane Katrina? Cause you’re blowing me away.
8. Are you Israeli? Cause you Israeli hot.
9. Are you Jewish? Cause you ISRAELI HOT.
10. Are you Netflix? Because I could watch you for hours.
11. Are you Willy Wonka’s daughter, ‘cuz you look sweet and delicious.
12. Are you a 45 degree angle? Because you’re acute-y!
13. Are you a 90 degree angle? Cause you are looking right!
14. Are you a Snickers bar? Cause you satisfy me.
15. Are you a banana because I find you a peeling.
16. Are you a bank loan? Because you’ve got my interest
17. Are you a beaver? Cause daaaaaaaaam!
18. Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
19. Are you a campfire? Cause you are hot and I want s’more.
20. Are you a cat because I’m feline a connection between us
21. Are you a cat? Cause you are purrrfect
22. Are you a dictionary? Cause you’re adding meaning to my life.
23. Are you a florist? Cause ever since I met you, my life has been Rosey.
24. Are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?
25. Are you a girl scout, cause you tie my heart in knots.
26. Are you a hipster, because you make my hips stir.
27. Are you a keyboard ? Because you are my type.
28. Are you a kidnapper? Because you just abducted my heart.
29. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!
30. Are you a magician??? Because Abraca-DAYUM!
If you are looking for pick up lines to use on a guy, click here Dirty Pick Up Lines to Use on Men You Like
31. Are you a microwave oven? Cause you melt my heart.
32. Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you.
33. Are you a tamale? ‘Cause you’re hot.
34. Are you a vampire? Cause you looked a little thirsty when you looked at me.
35. Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
36. Are you an omelette? Because you’re making me egg-cited!
37. Are you an orphanage? Cause I wanna give you kids.
38. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
40. Are you cold? You look like you could use some hot chocolate… Well, here I am!
39. Are you cake? Cause I want a piece of that.
41. Are you craving Pizza? Because I’d love to get a pizz-a you
42. Are you from China? Because I’m China get your number.
43. Are you from Japan cause I’m trying to get in Japanties.
44. Are you from Russia? ‘Cause you’re Russian my heart rate!
45. Are you from Starbucks because I like you a latte.
46. Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only 10 I see!
47. Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?
48. Are you lost ma’am? Because heaven is a long way from here.
49. Are you made of grapes? Cause you’re fine as wine.
50. Are you mexican? Because you’re my juan and only!
51. Are you my Appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.
52. Are you my appendix? Because I don’t understand how you work but this feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out.
53. Are you my phone charger? Because without you, I’d die.
54. Are you on Nickelodeon? Cause you’re a-Dora-ble!
55. Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.
56. Are you sure you’re not tired? You’ve been running through my mind all day.
57. Are you the moon? Because even when it’s dark, you still seem to shine.
58. Are your parents bakers? Cause they sure made you a cutie pie!
59. Are your parents retarded, ’cause you sure are special.
60. Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
Sometimes according to the situation, just a sweet compliment for women is enough to make them feel special. Check out Sweet compliments for women
61. Babe! you look so fine I could drink your bath water!
62. Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.
63. Baby I might not be Sriracha sauce but, I sure will spice up your life.
64. Baby you make palms sweaty, knees weak, arms spaghetti.
65. Baby, I’m no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
66. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
67. Baby, you are so fine I could put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit.
68. Baby, you’re so hot, you make the equator look like the north pole.
69. Baby, you’re so sweet, you put Hershey’s outta business.
70. Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
71. Blue eyes, red lips, pale face. So pretty. You look like the flag of France.
72. Call me Shrek because I’m head ogre heels for you!
73. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
74. Can I borrow a quarter? [“What for?”] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the man/woman of my dreams.
75. Can I borrow your cell phone? I need to call animal control, because I just saw a fox!
76. Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
77. Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
78. Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart.
79. Can I hit you in the face… with my lips?
80. Can I take a picture of you so santa knows what I want for christmas?
81. Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?
82. Can you pinch me, because you’re so fine I must be dreaming.
83. Can you pull this heart-shaped arrow out of my butt? A damn little kid with wings shot me.
84. Can you take me to the doctor? Because I just broke my leg falling for you.
85. Charizards are red, Squirtles are blue, if you were a Pokemon, I would choose you!
86. Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
87. Could you please step away from the bar? You’re melting all the ice!
88. Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.
89. Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged!
90. Did it hurt? When you fall from heaven?
91. Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
92. Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.
93. Did you die recently? Cause girl, you look like an angel to me.
94. Did you fart, cause you blew me away.
95. Did you get your license suspended for driving so many guys crazy?
96. Did you go to bed early last night? From the looks of it, you got your beauty sleep.
97. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!
98. Did you hear of the new disease called beautiful, I think you’re infected.
99. Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem Wright for me.
100. Did you just come out of the oven? Because you’re hot!
101. Did you read Dr. Seuss as a kid? Because green eggs and… damn!
102. Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.
103. Did you swallow magnets? Cause you’re attractive.
104. Did your licence get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
105. Didn’t I see you on the cover of Vogue?
106. Do I know you? Because you look a lot like my next girlfriend/boyfriend.
107. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
108. Do you bleach your teeth? ‘Cause your smile lights up the entire room like a candle in the dark. Let’s go prove it.
109. Do you drink Pepsi? Because you’re so-da-licious!
110. Do you generate electricity with water through the process of hydro power? Because dammmm.
111. Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
112. Do you have a map? I’m getting lost in your eyes.
113. Do you have a name or can I just call you mine?
114. Do you have a pencil? Cause I want to erase your past and write our future.
115. Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
116. Do you have a tan, or do you always look this hot?
117. Do you have a twin sister? Then you must be the most beautiful girl in the world!
118. Do you have advanced radiation poisoning? Because you are glowing!
119. Do you have any raisins? [No] How about a date?
120. Do you have any sunscreen? ‘Cause you are burning me up!
121. Do you have the time? [Tells you the time] No, the time to write down my number?
122. Do you know karate? Because your body is really kickin’.
123. Do you know what I did last night? I looked up at the stars, and matched each one with a reason why I love you.
124. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.
125. Do you like Mexican food? Cause I want to wrap you in my arms and make you my BAE-RITTO.
126. Do you like Nintendo? Because Wii would look good together.
127. Do you like Star Wars? Because Yoda only one for me!
128. Do you like sales? Because if you’re looking for a good one, clothing is 100% off at my place.
129. Do you like science because I’ve got my ion you.
130. Do you like vegetables because I love you from my head tomatoes.
131. Do you live in a corn field, cause I’m stalking you.
132. Do you play soccer? Because you’re a keeper!
133. Do you remember me? [No.] Oh that’s right, we’ve only met in my dreams.
134. Do you smoke pot? Because weed be cute together.
135. Do you want to see a picture of a beautiful person? (hold up a mirror)
136. Do you work at Dick’s? Cause you’re sporting the goods.
137. Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a latte.
138. Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
139. Does your father sell diamonds? Because you are FLAWLESS!
140. Does your left eye hurt? Because you’ve been looking right all day.
141. Even if there wasn’t gravity on earth, I’d still fall for you.
142. Even though there aren’t any stars out tonight, you’re still shining like one.
143. Excuse me, I don’t want you to think I’m ridiculous or anything, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I just felt like I had to tell you.
144. Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
145. Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it’s just a sparkle.
146. Excuse me, I’d like to have kids someday, and I wanted to know how your parents created such a beautiful creature.
147. Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. MY JAW!
148. Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?
149. Excuse me, but you dropped something back there” (What?) “This conversation, lets pick it up later tonight.
150. Excuse me, is your name Earl Grey? Because you look like a hot-tea!
151. Fascinating. I’ve been looking at your eyes all night long, ’cause I’ve never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.
152. Feel my t-shirt, it’s made of boyfriend material.
153. For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
154. For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you definitely turned me on.
155. Forget about Spiderman, Superman, and Batman. I’ll be your man.
156. Four plus four equals eight, but you plus me equals fate.
157. Funny pick up line about free clothing
158. Girl, if I were a fly, I’d be all over you, because you’re the shit!
159. Girl, you’re like Mastercard – absolutely priceless.
160. Good thing I just bought term life insurance … because I saw you and my heart stopped!
161. Guess what I’m wearing? The smile you gave me!
162. Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
163. Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause I think you’re lacking some Vitamin Me.
164. Hello are you married? [Yes] Well I didn’t hear you say “happily”.
165. Hello how are you? [Fine] Hey, I didn’t ask you how you looked!
166. Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.
167. Hello, I’m doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. So, do you pick ‘Do you come here often?’, ‘What’s your sign?’, or ‘Hello, I’m doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines.’?
168. Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.
169. Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boy/girlfriend?
170. Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
171. Here’s the key to my house, my car… and my heart.
172. Hershey’s makes millions of kisses a day.. .all I’m asking for is one from you.
173. Hey baby you’re so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what’s your name?
174. Hey baby, I must be a light switch, cuz every time I see you, you turn me on!
175. Hey baby, you’ve got something on your butt – my eyes!
176. Hey baby. You got a jersey? [A jersey?…Why?] Because I need your name and number.
177. Hey, don’t I know you? Yeah, you’re the girl with the beautiful smile.
178. Hey, don’t frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.
179. Hey, how did you do that? (What?) Look so good?
180. Hey, is it just me, or are we destined to be married?
181. Hey, my name’s Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
182. Hey, tie your shoes! I don’t want you falling for anyone else.
183. Hey, you’re pretty, and I’m cute. Together we’d be Pretty Cute.
184. Hey… Didn’t I see your name in the dictionary under “Shazaam!”?
185. Hey… somebody farted. Let’s get out of here.
186. Hi, I’m writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you?
187. Hi, I’m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me?
188. Hi, how was heaven when you left it?
189. Hi, my name is Doug. That’s “god” spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it.
190. How come you’re not on top of a Christmas tree? I thought that’s where angels belonged.
191. How is your fever? [What fever?] Oh… you just look hot to me.
192. How much does a polar beat weight? Enough to break the ice!
193. How much does it cost to date you? Cause damn, you look expensive!
194. How was heaven when you left it?
195. I bet you $20 you’re gonna turn me down.
196. I blame you for global warming… your hotness is too much for the planet to handle!
197. I can’t believe I’ve been hear the entire evening with all these beautiful people and the moment I find ‘The One’, all I have time to say is “good bye”.
198. I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather survive a Zombie Apocalypse with.
199. I could lay next to you forever… or until we decide to go eat.
200. I could use some spare change and you’re a dime.
Click here to read 52 Sweet, Cute Things To Say To Your Crush
201. I didn’t know that angels could fly so low!
202. I didn’t see any stars in the sky tonight, the most heavenly body was standing right next to me.
203. I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
204. I don’t know if you’re beautiful, I haven’t gotten past your eyes yet.
205. I don’t know you, but I think I love you already.
206. I have an “owie” on my lip. Will you kiss it and make it better?
207. I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
208. I hear they banned you from school lunches for being so sweet.
209. I hope there’s a fire truck nearby, cause you’re smokin’!
210. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!
211. I hope your day has been as beautiful as you are.
212. I just got dumped, and I think that you could make me feel better.
213. I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.
214. I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?
215. I know this is going to sound cheesy, but I think you’re the gratest.
216. I know where they give out free drinks… it’s a place called “My House”!
217. I know you’re busy today, but can you add me to your to-do list?
218. I like Legos, you like Legos, why don’t we build a relationship?
219. I love you like a pig loves not being bacon.
220. I may not be a genie, but I can make all your wishes come true!
221. I may not be a genie, but I can make your dreams come true.
222. I must be a snowflake, because I’ve fallen for you.
223. I must be dancing with the devil, because you’re hot as hell.
224. I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art.
225. I need a dollar, but I only have 90 cents… do you want to be my dime?
226. I need some answers for my math homework. Quick. What’s your number?
227. I never need to see the sun again because your eyes light up my world.
228. I play the field, and it looks like I just hit a home run with you.
229. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
230. I sneezed because God blessed me with you.
231. I think I can die happy now, cause I’ve just seen a piece of heaven.
232. I thought Happiness starts with H. But why does mine starts with U.
233. I tried my best to not feel anything for you. Guess what? I failed.
234. I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.
235. I want someone to look at me the way I look at chocolate cake.
236. I want to be your tear drop, so I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
237. I was blinded by your beauty… I’m going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
238. I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on.
239. I was so content with my life and one day I asked God, what could be better than this? And then I met you.
240. I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.
241. I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
242. I wish I was cross eyed, so I could see you twice.
243. I’d say God Bless you, but it looks like he already did.
244. I’ll cook you dinner, if you cook me breakfast
245. I’ll give you a kiss. If you don’t like it, you can return it.
246. I’m fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.
247. I’m lost. Can you tell me which road leads to your heart?
248. I’m new in town, could you give me directions to your apartment?
249. I’m no mathematician, but I’m pretty good with numbers. Tell you what, Give me yours and watch what I can do with it.
250. I’m no organ donor but I’d be happy to give you my heart.
List 2 (251-501)
251. I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together.
252. I’m not actually this tall. I’m sitting on my wallet.
253. I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by YOU.
254. I’m not staring at your boobs. I’m staring at your heart.
255. I’m not trying to impress you or anything, but… I’m Batman!
256. I’m sorry, I don’t think we’ve met. I wouldn’t forget a pretty face like that.
257. I’m sorry, were you talking to me? [No] Well then, please start.
258. I’ve seem to have lost my number, can I have yours?
259. If God made anything more beautiful than you, I’m sure he’d keep it for himself.
260. If I could reach out and hold a star for everytime you’ve made me smile, I’d hold the sky in the palm of my hand.
261. If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.
262. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
263. If I had a dollar for every time I thought of you, I’d be in a higher tax bracket.
264. If I had a garden I’d put your tulips and my tulips together
265. If I had a penny for every time I thought of you, I’d have exactly one cent, because you never leave my mind.
266. If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever.
267. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
268. If I had to choose between breathing or loving you, I would say “I love you” with my last breath!
269. If I had to choose between one night with you or winning the lottery…I would chose winning the lottery…but it would be close…real close…
270. If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d have five cents.
271. If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?
272. If I was an octopus, all my 3 hearts would beat for you.
273. If I were a cat I’d spend all 9 lives with you.
274. If I were a stop light, I’d turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
275. If I were a transplant surgeon, I’d give you my heart.
276. If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
277. If Internet Explorer is brave enough to ask you to be your default browser, I’m brave enough to ask you out!
278. If I’m vinegar, then you must be baking soda. Because you make me feel all bubbly inside!
279. If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
280. If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
281. If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.
282. If it weren’t for that DAMNED sun, you’d be the hottest thing ever created.
283. If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard
284. If looks could kill, you’d be a weapon of mass destruction.
285. If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
286. If stars would fall everytime I would think of you, the sky would soon be empty.
287. If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
288. If we shared a garden, I’d put my tulips and your tulips together. (tulips = two lips)
289. If you could put a price tag on beauty you’d be worth more than Fort Knox.
290. If you stood in front of a mirror and help up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
291. If you were a booger I’d pick you first.
292. If you were a burger at McDonalds, you’d be McGorgeous.
293. If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable.
294. If you were a flower you’d be a damnnn-delion
295. If you were a fruit you’d be a fineapple.
296. If you were a library book, I would check you out.
297. If you were a potato you’d be a sweet one.
298. If you were a steak you would be well done.
299. If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.
300. If you were a transformer, you’d be a HOT-obot, and your name would be Optimus Fine.
301. If you were a triangle you’d be acute one.
302. If you were a tropical fruit, you’d be a Fine-apple!
303. If you were a vegetable you’d be a cute-cumber.
304. If you were ground coffee, you’d be Espresso cause you’re so fine.
305. If you were words on a page, you’d be fine print.
306. If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.
307. Inheriting eighty million bucks doesn’t mean much when you have a weak heart.
308. Is Your Dad A Preacher? Cause Girl You’re A Blessing.
309. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
310. Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants!
311. Is there a rainbow today? Because I just found the treasure I’ve been searching for!
312. Is there an airport nearby or is it my heart taking off?
313. Is your body from McDonald’s? Cause I’m lovin’ it!
314. Is your car battery dead? Because I’d like to jump you.
315. Is your dad a drug dealer? Cause you’re so Dope!
316. Is your dad a terrorist? Because you are the bomb!
317. Is your daddy a Baker? Because you’ve got some nice buns!
318. Is your father Little Caesar? Cause you look Hot ‘n Ready.
319. Is your father a mechanic? Because you’ve got a finely tuned body!
320. Is your last name Campbell? Cause you’re “mmmm… good!”
321. Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.
322. Is your last name Whitman, because I want to sample you.
323. Is your name “swiffer”? ‘Cause you just swept me off my feet.
324. Is your name Ariel? Cause we Mermaid for each other!
325. Is your name Dunkin? Because I Donut want to spend another day without you.
326. Is your name Dwayne Johnson? Because you Rock my world!
327. Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
328. Is your name Katrina? [No, why?] ‘Cuz baby, you rock me like a hurricane!
329. Is your name Mickey? Because you’re so FINE!
330. Is your name Summer? ‘Cause you are as hot as hell.
331. Is your name Wi-fi? Because I’m really feeling a connection.
332. Is your nickname Chapstick? Because you’re da balm!
333. It’s a good thing I wore gloves today. Otherwise you’d be too hot to handle.
334. It’s dark in here. Wait! It’s because all of the light is shining on you.
335. I’d say God Bless you, but it looks like he already did.
336. I’m in the mood for pizza… a pizza you, that is!
337. I’m learning about important dates in history class. Wanna be one of them?
338. I’m lost. Can you give me directions to your heart?
339. I’m no mathematician, but I’m pretty good with numbers. Tell you what, give me yours and watch what I can do with it.
340. I’m not a hoarder but I really want to keep you forever.
341. I’m not a photographer, but I can picture you and me together.
342. I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.
343. I’m sorry, were you talking to me? [No] Well then, please start.
344. I’ve been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look.
345. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
346. Let me tie your shoes, cause I don’t want you falling for anyone else.
347. Let’s commit the perfect crime: I’ll steal your heart, and you’ll steal mine.
348. Let’s make like a fabric softener and ‘Snuggle
349. Let’s make like the Olympic rings and hook up later.
350. Let’s play Winnie the Pooh and get my nose stuck in your honey jar.
351. Life without you is like a broken pencil… pointless.
352. Life without you would be like a broken pencil… pointless.
353. Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces
354. Most guys need 3 meals a day to keep going… I just need eye contact from you.
355. Most people like to watch the Olympics, because they only happen once every 4 years, but I’d rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime.
356. My buddies bet me that I wouldn’t be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?
357. My doctor says I’m lacking Vitamin U.
358. My feet are getting cold… because you’ve knocked my socks off.
359. My friend thinks you’re kinda cute, but I don’t… I think you’re absolutely gorgeous!
360. My lenses turn dark in the sunshine of your love.
361. My lips are like skittles. Wanna taste the rainbow?
362. My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in.
363. My mom thinks I’m gay, can you help me prove her wrong?
364. My name isn’t Elmo, but you can tickle me any time you want to.
365. Nice to meet you, I’m (your name) and you are…gorgeous!
366. No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes.
367. Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favorite.
368. On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re a 9… And I’m the 1 you need.
369. Ouch! My tooth hurts! [Why?] Because you are soooo sweet!
370. People call me John, but you can call me tonight.
371. Pinch me, you’re so fine I must be dreaming.
372. Please call 9-1-1, because you just made my heart stop!
373. Please call an ambulance, your beauty is killing me.
374. Put down that cupcake… you’re sweet enough already.
375. Remember me? Oh, that’s right, I’ve met you only in my dreams.
376. Roses are red, I have a crush, whenever I’m around you, all I do is blush.
377. Roses are red, my face is too, that only happens when I’m around you.
378. Roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if I came home with you?
379. See these keys? I wish I had the one to your heart.
380. She/He says: “Hold on”
381. Should I smile because we are friends, or cry because I know that is what we will ever be?
382. Smoking is hazardous to your health… and baby, you’re killing me!
383. So there you are! I’ve been looking all over for YOU, the woman of my dreams!
384. So, what do you do for a living besides always making all the men excited and warm all over?
385. Somebody better call God, cuz heaven’s missing an angel!
386. Somebody call the cops, because it’s got to be illegal to look that good!
387. Someone should call the police, because you just stole my heart!
388. Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
389. Stop, drop, and roll, baby. You are on fire.
390. Thank god I’m wearing gloves because you are too hot to handle.
391. The only thing your eyes haven’t told me is your name.
392. There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.
393. There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn’t have your number in it.
394. There is something wrong with my phone. Could you call it for me to see if it rings?
395. There isn’t a word in the dictionary for how good you look.
396. There must be a lightswitch on my forehead because everytime I see you, you turn me on!
397. There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.
398. There’s only one thing I want to change about you, and that’s your last name.
399. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you.
400. They say dating is a numbers game… so can I get your number?
401. This isn’t a beer belly, It’s a fuel tank for a love machine.
402. This time next year let’s be laughing together.
403. Tonight this Han doesn’t want to fly Solo.
404. Wanna go bowling? I thought it might be right up your alley.
405. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
406. Was you father an alien? Because there’s nothing else like you on Earth!
407. Was your dad a boxer? Because damn, you’re a knockout!
408. Was your dad king for a day? He must have been to make a princess like you.
409. Was your father a thief? ‘Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes
410. We’re not socks. But I think we’d make a great pair.
411. Well, I AM telepathic, and I can tell that you love me. Right? [NO!] Darn, I always get “love” and “lust” mixed up.
412. Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?
413. Were you arrested earlier? It’s gotta be illegal to look that good.
414. Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
415. Were your parents Greek Gods, ’cause it takes two gods to make a goddess.
416. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in the room?
417. What has 36 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk? My zipper.
418. What time do you have to be back in heaven?
419. What’s on the menu? Me-n-U
420. What’s that on your face? Oh, must just be beauty. Here, let me get it off. Hey, it’s not coming off!
421. When God made you, he was showing off.
422. When I first saw you I looked for a signature, because every masterpiece has one.
423. When I first saw you, I knew we could win the Stanley Cup in tonsil hockey.
424. When I look into your eyes, it is like a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part.
425. When I’m older, I’ll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I’ll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.
426. When a penguin finds a mate they stay with them for the rest of their life. Will you be my penguin?
427. Where do you hide your wings?
428. With my IQ and your body, we could make a race of superchildren and conquer the earth!
429. Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel?
430. Wouldn’t we look cute on a wedding cake together.
431. Wow, when god made you he was showing off.
432. You Say: “Sorry, I can’t hold on… I’ve already fallen for you.”
433. You are a 9 – you’d be a perfect 10 if you were with me.
434. You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.
435. You are so beautiful that I would marry your brother just to get into your family.
436. You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.
437. You are so fine, I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of you!
438. You are the reason men fall in love.
439. You be the Dairy Queen and I’ll be your Burger King: You treat me right, and I’ll do it your way.
440. You better call Life Alert, ’cause I’ve fallen for you and I can’t get up.
441. You don’t need keys to drive me crazy.
442. You know I’d like to invite you over, but I’m afraid you’re so hot that you’ll skyrocket my air-conditioning bill.
443. You know how they say skin is the largest organ on the human body? Not in my case.
444. You know the more I drink, the prettier you get!
445. You know what you would really look beautiful in? My arms.
446. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
447. You know, Dr. Phil says I’m afraid of commitment…Want to help prove him wrong?
448. You know, I would die happy if I saw you naked just once!
449. You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You’re making the other women look really bad.
450. You look beautiful today, just like every other day.
451. You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
452. You look like a cool glass of refreshing water, and I am the thirstiest man in the world.
453. You look like my third wife. [how many time have you been married?] Twice.
454. You look so familiar… didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.
455. You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.
456. You may be asked to leave soon, you’re making all the other women look bad.
457. You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall… is in love with me.
458. You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.
459. You must be a broom, ‘cause you just swept me off my feet.
460. You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.
461. You must be a high test score, because I want to take you home and show you to my mother.
462. You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
463. You must be a ninja, because you snuck into my heart
464. You must be a very important textbook passage, because seeing you is the highlight of my day.
465. You must be from Pearl Harbor, because baby, you’re the bomb.
466. You must be the cure for Alzheimer’s, because you’re unforgettable.
467. You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!
468. You see my friend over there? [Point to friend] He wants to know if YOU think I’M cute.
469. You should be someone’s wife.
470. You shouldn’t wear makeup. It’s messing with perfection!
471. You spend so much time in my mind, I should charge you rent.
472. You wanna know what’s beautiful? Read the first word again.
473. You’d better direct that beauty somewhere else, you’ll set the carpet on fire.
474. You’re hotter than Papa Bear’s porridge.
475. You’re hotter than donut grease.
476. You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.
477. You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
478. You’re like pizza. Even when you are bad, you’re good
479. You’re single. I’m single. Coincidence? I think not.
480. You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
481. You’re so hot you would make the devil sweat.
482. You’re so hot, I bet you could light a candle at 10 paces.
483. You’re so hot, I could bake cookies on you.
484. You’re so hot, that if you ate a piece of bread, you’d poop out toast!
485. You’re the only girl I love now… but in ten years, I’ll love another girl. She’ll call you ‘Mommy.’
486. Your ass is so nice that it is a shame that you have to sit on it.
487. Your body is 65% water and I’m thirsty.
488. Your body is a wonderland, and I’d like to be Alice.
489. Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner.
490. Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I’m lost at sea.
491. Your hand looks heavy. Here, let me hold it for you.
492. Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.
493. Your lips look so lonely…. Would they like to meet mine?
494. Your name must be Coca Cola, because you’re so-da-licious.
495. You’re my favorite weakness.
496. You’re not a vegetarian, are you? Because I’d love to meat you.
497. You’re so attractive that my phone gets hot just from talking to you.
498. You’re so cute it’s distracting!
499. You’re so sweet, you’re giving me a toothache.
500. [Look at her shirt label.] When they say, “What are you doing?” You respond: “Yep! Made in heaven!”
501. [Point at her butt] Pardon me, is this seat taken?
Leave a Reply