15 Things You Should Do Every Day
Good afternoon, good morning, good evening – what do these phrases mean? It’s not without reason that they revolve in everyday life. Their meaning is to fill both their own and the day of another person with good and positive. Do you get it?
If not, then think about how your day begins and what things you fill it with. In the meantime, we will give you ideas on how to conduct it productively and with a maximum benefit.
The content of the article:
15 Things You Should Do Every Day
How to start the morning?
Morning is the main time that defines everything. That is, the mood for the coming day depends on how you meet him.
And now a couple of questions:
Does the alarm clock wake you up?
If so, do you immediately jump or rearrange it for another 5, 10, 15 minutes to sleep?
So, neither one nor the other option is suitable. And it is advisable to start the day with the following actions:
- Wake up right away, but don’t get up abruptly. Let your body recover. To do this, stretch as it should, then you can alternately pull the socks, stretch the arms. Just lie down and enjoy the new day.
- Give loved ones hugs, kisses, a kind word, and a smile. It’s great to start the day on such a pleasant note.
- Awaken the body with a glass of clean water at room temperature. During the night, he is very dehydrated, and it must be launched for fruitful work. He will definitely thank you.
- Give your day a specific motto. You can make a small box with motivational phrases and pull one out each morning. This is a very interesting and inspiring activity.
- Load new information into the brain. It must be useful. You can turn on the background (while preparing breakfast) an audiobook, live broadcast on an interesting topic, a podcast or a positive TV show. In the morning, the brain absorbs information perfectly.
What to do in the afternoon?
The morning was a success. You are charged with positive energy. Now you are ready to spend it on good deeds. What is so useful to introduce on a typical day? And here is what Things You Should Do Every Day:
1. Find time for fresh air.
Always and under any circumstances go out to be aired: at work at lunchtime; at home in remote work; with a child, even if household chores are upset. This must be done to unload the brain and delight your lungs.
2. Take relaxation minutes. – Things You Should Do Every Day
This is the time you set aside for yourself and spend it in silence. At least for 5-10 minutes, you need to abstract from the hustle and bustle. If this is not possible, just pour yourself tea/coffee, and burn it all with fire.
3. Try to praise people.
Just praise one person a day, every day. What will it give? First, you will make happy and empower a large number of people with self-confidence. Secondly, you yourself will begin to experience incredible feelings that will inspire you.
And thirdly, you will develop a very good habit and soon notice that others are warmer towards you.
4. Take one step towards the goal.
This is if you have one. If not, it’s time to identify her. Here, for example, you want to learn a foreign language – then find the time and opportunity to learn it every day. Sign up for an online school, download the application, listen to audio lessons, set up your phone in the language you are interested in, make a foreign friend by correspondence. Now a bunch of options – take and use.
5. Take time for light workouts.
Let it be only 5 minutes, but for them, you will have time to do a lot of things: tilting, exercising for the eyes, exercises for the back, squats and something else useful. This is one of the most important thing from all the 15 Things You Should Do Every Day
What to do in the evening?
The day is drawing to a close, activity is slowly dropping, but something else needs to be done.
Try to implement the following things you should do every day during evenings :
1. Take care of your hobby or passion.
You are lucky if you earn a living by doing this. But if not, then at least an hour will be devoted to your favorite business. Perhaps this is yoga, drawing, embroidery, playing a musical instrument or modeling from clay.
2. Eat healthy fruit in the evenings. – Things You Should Do Every Day
For example, one of the citrus fruits – they are ideal for an evening dessert, as they relieve fatigue and insomnia (if you have no contraindications). Mango is good for the gastric mucosa, and figs satisfy the hunger and saturate the body with minerals.
3. Make a to-do list for tomorrow.
You can do this in the phone notes, and then mark completed tasks. There are also special mobile applications for business planning. But many are still more comfortable using the good old paper diaries. It really helps to not forget anything and not get lost in the sequence of actions. And even better – immediately identify and mark which of the cases are more priority for you.
4. Thank yourself for everything that you managed to do in a day.
To do this, it is advisable to have a diary and conduct a ritual every evening. You write down everything you have done, including washing dishes and making a delicious dinner. After all, every day, we carry out some actions on the machine and believe that it should be so. But no, for any accomplished work, you need to praise and thank yourself. So you realize how much you are doing, and learn to value yourself.
5. Reward yourself for this day.
Sometimes in the heat of self-development, people try to be productive all their free time and do not allow themselves simple human joys. And this is one of the reasons why they are quickly “blown away”: because when our brain does not receive rewards for its work, the motivation to do something becomes lower and lower.
6. Treat yourself at bedtime.
watch your favorite TV show or movie, read an art book or magazine with a cup of herbal tea, relax on the bed and listen to your favorite music, make a nice facial mask, and meditate.
And I will be really happy if you could do all 15 things that were listed. This is not at all difficult, and someone did it. For example, the author whose article you are reading now. Well, I wish you to find new good habits and spend the perfect days.
By the way, what actions are part of your day? Share with me directly under the article, because I also want to pick up something interesting for ourselves. And share an article on social networks so that your repost improves the lives of other people (thank you for this) – this is a super-action for the day